Tuesday, August 29, 2006

i never thought that one day i'll be signing up for a blog. actually, this is one of my good friend's idea, abba. i was supposed to create this last december because she tagged me to come up with 100 things about me. surprisingly i came up with a hundred. she calls me a boring person because i don't go to gimmicks and stuff. i'll just flash her a big smile and agree with her. hahaha... thanks to her, i found out that i can list a hundred things about me and that i am not as boring as i thought i am. :)

for the reasons i have in creating this blog, it's not clear yet but i hope i'll be able to figure it out soon. :)

ah... i have one... this is for my buddy, abba who inspires me when it comes to her art and literary prowess. :)

i'm looking forward to creating a lot of entries on this online journal. :)

2 comments:

abba said...

anong prowess prowess yan ha?! ang alam ko, maganda ako,un lang! =)

russ said...

wala ako maisip na ibang word e... kaya un na lang ginamit ko... agree naman ako dun e... :)