Sunday, June 17, 2007

phone calls

during my 4 day off this week, i received a couple of phone calls from people in the recruitment. one from chevron and the other from signium ward howell.

last wednesday, i received another call from chevron asking me for the 2nd time if i would like to pursue my application in their company and for the 2nd time, i declined. call me names and whatever you want, but i would stand firm with my decision. i also declined the job offered to me by signium ward howell. yeah, i know... i am crazy.

-------

i think i am going to die. i feel really awful today. di ko na ata kakayanin pa ang 12 hour shift na ito. i am beginning to feel odd whenever i wake up in the morning to go to work and whenever i am trying hard to stay awake during my shift. i just find it so hard to sleep at night before my work week starts and barely gets 5 hrs sleep the succeeding nights. the effects of the long hours of work and the less number of hours is taking its toll in my body. yeah... old age. even if i have longer rest days than usual, i end up catching up for the number of hours i missed during those 3 days. so wala rin... instead of being productive, i end up sleeping... relaxing and all. tsk... tsk... i just hope i can go back to my normal life after this.

No comments: