Wednesday, April 16, 2008

i miss...

it had been weeks since i last posted. i haven't been writing, too. maybe because there is nothing to write about. i have a boring life to begin with so what do you expect? boring posts i guess. :)
i'd like to think that i had finally recovered from my depression. it lasted for more than a month i think. though, i had a short divertion when i trained in stellar. to be honest, as i am writing this, i only have four pesos in my coin purse and 3000 korean won in my wallet if you can call those money. :) i have never been this broke all my life but it feels funny that i feel okay. though, of course, at the back of my head, i am hoping i would get a job soon... really soon.

last friday, i finally had the courage to submit my application to the picture company. they have a job opening for creative portrait photographer if i remember the position correctly. the requirements pretty much fit someone like me who is an enthusiast and has a lot of learning to do. so there, i sent out my application thru jobstreet. however, up until now i have not heard from them. so i am planning to apply for a call center post again probably tuesday. haay... i was badly hoping that i would not go back. however, i think this is the only opportunity available and unfortunately, with no choice left, i had to take it.

it's been three months of unemployment and my mom is not liking it anymore. whenever we have small talks, the conversation will end up in a not so nice way boiling down to me not having a job and that i am complacent about it. so most of the time i tend to avoid these small talks. but hey, what can i do? we share the same small space and i cannot avoid her all day. haayy...

---------

i miss...
working
facing a pc for long hours
the unlimited internet surfing
being in an airconditioned room
abba and yoshie
baked penne, chicken dijon, blueberry cheesecake and peppermint iced tea from crib
starbucks
ayala avenue and its buildings
long fx rides
elevator rides

i miss a lot of things. i cannot even blog real time because i am deprived of a broadband connection. haay... i am such a loser. this is how financially challenged i am. i don't even know until when i will have prepaid load for my phone. this is too much and i have to do something about it. wish me luck.

aprilthirteentwothousandeight
eleventenpm

No comments: