Tuesday, January 06, 2009

thirty

this day marks the third decade since the first day of my existence. i have a lot of things to be thankful for. to be honest, i have not yet contemplated on what those are but let me try on writing them down.

first, the fact that i am still here writing this blog entry. hehehe...

the roller coaster ride for those years that made me the person i am today. i had life's ups and downs in all sorts and color of it that you may think of. i would like to think that i became a responsible individual and a person who has a good head on her shoulder because of all of these. though, i hope someone will confirm my conclusion... hehehe...

the good friends i made who are still my friends up to this day. though time and space separate us, we still managed to be friends.

my mom who has always been there for me and the source of my strength.

the angels that were sent to my aid every now and then.

the job that i have right now which i hope to keep for the longest time i could.

i am looking forward to a lot of great things ahead of me. i know that there are still a lot in store for me. i just hope that all of these will materialize soon. :) wish me luck.

-----------------------

it just feels odd today. it is my birthday however, it seems like any ordinary day. it's the 2nd year that this has happened to me. oh, i think i am just getting older. hehehe...

No comments: