Wednesday, February 03, 2010

holiday bubu

as the holiday season ended and so my desire to resign from work. weird, huh? yup, i find it weird, too. now i find myself inspired to go to work again. so, i've decided not to resign from work and make the most out of my work. hehehe...

---------------------

happy thoughts:

- i would like to travel more this year. i hope my finances will allow it.
- looking forward to the hot air balloon festival next weekend. will go with some highschool friends and take photos.
- looking forward to a possible trip to iloilo by march.
- looking forward to a trip going to ilocos by april with jeriz.
- looking forward to our hongkong-macau trip on january 2011 with maie, donna and nina. i will finally get to go out of the country. hehehe...


----------------------

my third cousin died today. he is just in his late 30's/ early 40's. again, this made me realize how short life is. sorry, its just something i really can't stand.

No comments: