Saturday, February 03, 2007

just got back from my rest days. i had a blast. i didn't even feel that i had my rest days. my mom and i went to her relative in Quezon City last thursday and was home at about 8pm. i was so tired that i fell asleep while riding a jeepney. on friday, i went to the bank to straighten somethings regarding my account. afterwhich, i went straignt to see my brother to take pics of his paintings. he is going to hold an exhibit on march and he needs those photos for his invitation. i told him to pay his debts from me because i need the money to put on my funds for buying my dream camera. he promised that he will. i hope he really does.

i am currently suffering from canker sores. i've read before that one of its causes is due to trauma. i hit my gum with my toothbrush. kaya ayun, my jaw gum is swollen. i can't open my mouth properly and i'm having a hard time talking. oh well, its my fault anyway. i did not treat it at once. i thought, it wouldn't hurt that much. too bad, i was wrong. haay...

traffic was so terrible on my way going to work. its just too odd because its saturday. oh well, good thing i arrived on time.

i was so annoyed with a text message i received while i was riding an fx. the text goes... "gandang tanghali" coming from an unknown cellphone number. so in reply, i asked who he is. his reply was he just guessed the number. i was so pissed that i sent him this message, "really?! don't give me that crap. too bad, i don't bite it." nainis kse ako. wala naman mawawala kung i-identify nya ang sarili nya. hmp.

we had bad news here and there and i wonder when it will stop. i've heard that there was a meeting held last thursday because of the violent reaction the admin had from the employees. and it seems like the employees questions were not answered properly according to one of my colleagues. oh well, if only i don't need every cent of the money i'm getting here, for sure i'll be looking for a new job by now. if only i am not providing for my mom, i think i already jumped boats already. i'm still going to stick to my job until such time that i can't take it anymore. i am still hoping that everything will be fine.

----------------------

i am all beaten up... but still the beating continues... will all of these ever stop?... perhaps, when i finally lose my breath...

No comments: