Wednesday, February 07, 2007

sleepy as always

i just returned to work today. i had to offset the extended hours that i worked last tuesday morning. i really can't manage to come to work after that 16 hours of work time i rendered. just imagine this, i left makati at past 6am last tuesday and reached home at 7:30am. i have to wake up by 10am to go to work so i can reach our office at 2pm. that means that i am only going to sleep for 2 hours which obviously i cannot manage. good thing, my sup was so nice to just offset the hours i worked on that day and let me have my time off yesterday. as always, my body clock has been ruined. i am still very sleepy although, i had 15 hours of sleep since i reached home yesterday. good thing, it is already my rest day tomorrow. will visit an old friend and see abba on friday for our photo shoot. :)

No comments: