Sunday, February 04, 2007

last night on my way home, the jeepney i was riding broke down. something fell from the bottom of the vehicle. it was the first time that i was in that kind of situation. the best part was the vehicle broke down in the area i would least want to get stuck in the middle of the night. the area was a long road that they call floodway. if you know the area, i'm sure you would feel the same way as i did. good thing an fx passed by so i grabbed the opportunity to ride it and be home as fast as i could.

--------------

things are getting worst at work. most of my colleagues were not going to work since thursday. i can't blame them. they are as disappointed as i am. though, i wanted to do the same thing, unfortunately, i can't. every cent that i earn matters to me. i have a responsibility. i know most of us do. i can't turn my back and just walk away. it's not easy to be in my shoes. believe me...

------------

i apologize if you feel that i've been whining a lot lately... or even worst if i'm exuding some agitation on what i have blogged. i just have to let them out so that people will know that i am also a normal human being. :D

------------

last friday morning, i received a text message from my college friend, love. her sms goes like this: "i missed your bday, didn't i? i'm such a bad friend. i was so busy. it doesn't qualify as an excuse but i dunno what else to say. :-(" ... told her that it's ok and i understand that she is busy. i just didn't know if she received it because i did not receive any reply.

honestly, it's really not a big deal to me anymore if my friends failed to greet me on the exact date of my birthday. it really doesn't matter. i understand that each of us has a life to live and i don't really expect to get the same attention that i have given on other people's birthdays. it's just that i feel that most people want their birthdays remembered. (of course, i want that too but not so much)... it's the least that i can do to make them smile.

to you my friend, you don't have to worry. it's ok. believe me. i still love you just the same. :)

No comments: