Monday, April 30, 2007

dilemma again

some friends here in our office organized an outing for us. they have been planning for almost a month now and i was yet to confirm that i am coming with them. i was so oblivious that i am already included in the list of people who will be coming. it was just brought to my attention today. it seems like i dont have much of a choice.

the previous days prior to today, my close shift friends have been busy convincing me to come and i have politely declined and told them that i need all the money i could save up for the extraction of my impacted wisdom tooth. all this time, i have psyched myself that i will be watching spiderman 3 on my off and never expected that i will soon be in the beach of morong, bataan.

i told my mom last night that my officemates are bargaining with me for the sake of coming with them. they badly want me around. hehehe...

binabantaan na ang buhay ko ni rej. pag di raw ako sumama, di raw ako mag-o-off this thur-fri. gagawin daw nyang tues and sat. hahaha... grabeh... mukhang wala na ako choice nito ah! hahaha!

No comments: