Monday, April 16, 2007

moving out

it was never in my thoughts that my mom and i are going to move out of our house this soon. i was expecting it by next year when our new house would be finally built after 4 long years of planning. however, due to an unexpected turn of events, it seems that we are moving out earlier than i expected.

my grandmom, my mom's primary sponsor during her wedding, came to our house this morning. she was asking us to move to her house to look after her two grandchildren because she works and lives in saudi arabia. she just comes home to the philippines to visit her children and grandchildren. my mom wants to take the opportunity to leave our place because it is owned by my lola on my father side. my lola (my mom's ninang) has all the good intentions of emancipating my mom from the judgemental eyes of my relatives. that is why when she asked me about the plan, i agreed at once. i think it is time for her to leave her worries behind and i hope she will be a lot happier in the new place we are going. i just dunno if this will push through. it will still depend on my mom and my lola. but whatever she decides on, for sure i will oblige. :)

oo nga pala, i need to start packing my things na rin siguro. di naman ako masyado excited noh?! hehehe...

No comments: