Tuesday, April 17, 2007

my teeth

i went to medical plaza in makati this morning to have a check up regarding some medical findings and recommendations from our APE. the only thing i was able to accomplish today is getting an oral prophylaxis. for the other stuff, i have to go back tomorrow to have myself checked. i was referred to go to makati medical city for my check up. yeah, i will wake up early again tomorrow. too bad.

good thing, i finally decided to get an oral prophylaxis today. i discovered that i have an impacted wisdom tooth located at my lower left jaw and i have to have it extracted. aside from that, i need to get some tooth fillings for my two superior molars just beside my impacted wisdom tooth and for my two superior pre-molars because my pre-molars have dental abrasions due to hard brushing. ang galing di ba?! kung kelan ka nagtitipid tsaka naman merong ganito. good luck sa akin. i might consider getting fillings first before i'll have my wisdom tooth extracted. i still have to save up for it. oh well, there goes my long awaited incentive. it seems like its going to be spent for a tooth extraction. goodbye dsl na ba?! :)

No comments: