Sunday, September 02, 2007

happy birthday!

i never thought i'd be able to keep a blog this long. my personal blog has celebrated its first year last august 29th and i am glad i was able to maintain it. and now, i will be writing in our group of friends' blog. i would like to welcome the birth of our group's blog. just like how my blog was born, i am glad we have a place to put our rants. as for me, more rooms to put my rants, booboos and babbles. hehehe...

-----------------

i just remembered that i was not able to sleep last night. at about 7pm last night, farah texted me to ask me to come an hour earlier than my regular shift and so i agreed. i went to bed early so i can sleep for at least 5 hours. i ended up awake the entire night. i don't remember falling to sleep. walang biro. good thing i will be out at 6pm and finally, i can sleep. can't wait.

-----------------

1408. watched this today. yep, while at work. sarap ng buhay noh?! this is only one of our perks at work. pero syempre, wag ka lang pahuhuli. hehehe... there might be a few perks, the downside is the fact that we only receive basic salary minus hmo and allowances. oh well, i still have a lot of things to be thankful for. :) going back to the movie, this was brought to my attention by riche our training supervisor. i am not a big fan of scary movies because i find it not worth my money if i watch it in the cinema. you might be wondering where i watched it... if you are curious click here. so here is what i can say about the movie. it is spooky but not that scary. however, john cusack did a great job and you will never listen to "We've only just begun" the same way again. the movie kept me glued to the screen waiting for the next scene because i cannot leave my station. hehehe... my rating will be 6.5 out of 10. :)

----------------

belated happy birthday to rio, bobby, and my good friend love.

No comments: