Monday, September 03, 2007

victim of vanity

last thursday after receiving my pay for the 30th of the month, i've decided to buy the needed groceries and have my finger and toe nails cleaned. in short, nagpa-manicure at pedicure ako. hehehe...

unfortunately, i had 5 fingernails and 1 toenail murdered. yeah, my right middle and left index fingers were bleeding the most. they were hurt badly. i was not able to wash dishes for 2 days and had a hard time putting my hands into the pocket of my jeans. tsktsktsk... all for the sake of vanity. tsktsktsk...

honestly, that was only the second time i had my fingernails cleaned by someone else. i usually do it because i am afraid that i would only get hurt in the process. the first time i had my cuticles cleaned turned out ok but this time it was really a disaster. the reason mainly is i have a thin layer of cuticles. so from now on, i promise myself that i won't have my fingernails touched by anybody. nasa huli talaga lagi ang pagsisisi. however, i would never learn this lesson without the first hand experience. oh well... now i know. hehehe...

-------------

i am going to start my part time job on tuesday or wednesday. i still can't make up my mind if i am going to work for 3 or 4 days. nanghihinayang din kse ako sa susuwelduhin ko for 1 day. think of this, you are only required to work for 4 hours a day and they will pay you 125 pesos per hour. so that means that if you are going to work for 5 days a week, you will get 2500 pesos and that will be 10k per month. not bad, huh?! what more if you will be working full time. its a whopping 20k and you can go home during lunch breaks with a 5-10mins travel time. ang sarap noh?!

this will be a great help to my mom and me. this will surely augment our expenses. thanks to the angels that the good Lord has been continuously sending. thank you my dear Lord. :)

No comments: