Monday, October 29, 2007

gratitude

i am extremely touched by the generosity of a good friend who is located in canada. she bought me a harry potter book 7 as a birthday present. my birthday is still 3 months away and yet she already got a present for me. of course, she will go through all the trouble of shipping it here in the philippines. isn't that so sweet?! another thing is she volunteered and is willing to lend me some bucks for my camera funds. i am so hesitant about this idea because i know living in a foreign country is difficult and the camera i am longing to buy can still wait. i think. hehehe...

i just don't have enough words for you my dear friend... but i hope you know how grateful i am for this gesture. thanks a bunch.

i guess another angel has been sent on my way again. :)

---------

it's confirmed. yoshie is leaving on the 31st. sad... geez... have a safe trip to papua new guinea dear! keep in touch.

3 comments:

Riche said...

Yay!!!

Coz the book I was supposed to lend you ages ago is still with my brother. Wah! I wonder if he still remembers that it belongs to ME.

May nakuha ka nang copy ng Everything's Eventual by Stephen King? I've been searching and searching... wala pa rin :(

russ said...

hehehe... that's not the reason. we talked abt the book a few weeks ago. i told her i still don't have a copy and i will wait for the paper back pa to have a copy. so ayun, she thought she will give me a copy na lang. hehehe...

i did not buy a copy of everything's eventual anymore because i settled for a neil gaiman book. hehehe... i found a few copies last september during the booksale in national bookstore. i haven't been in bookstores lately kaya i dunno if there are still copies but will let you know if i find one. :)

Riche said...

You found copies??? Wah!!! Hehehe yes, please, please let me know if you still find any :) Thanks!