Tuesday, October 30, 2007

night out

i had a chance to have dinner with my good friend last night. out of the blue, she texted me and asked me if we can meet up because it was her off and she was so bored. i agreed because i have not seen her for a long time and it's my off the next day so it was fine. the truth is i am planning to have coffee after my shift on that same day.

while eating, we talked about our lives and caught up with the things that had happened to each other.
our conversation just made me realize that she is going through pretty much the same things that i do. like problems with her family and the society's pressure of getting married because as they say, "we are of age to tie the knot." it's just funny because we both have almost the same point of views on both issues and we are both problematic about our brothers. hehehe... well, i guess that is the reason we are friends. good friends that is.

oh well, i think God won't give us all these problems if we cannot handle them. i wish her well. :)

No comments: