Friday, February 15, 2008

drain

an hour and a half of waiting
to my shock a panel of interviewers
an endless set of questions
for a time that seems to be eternal
a sudden mental block to a simple question
equals a big disaster

made me think of what i am applying for
confused as ever like i usually am
no hopes for me that i would get it
drop it and move on
maybe there's a better plan for me
only He who knows

tomorrow's going to be a new day
optimism helps me get by
hoping that the next day
will be brighter than the others
and the sun will finally shine upon us

----------------

i would like to share with you kids a prayer i got from didache, a quarterly Catholic Daily Bible Refleion Guide. this helped me get by those days of uncertainties and depression. i hope this will be of help to you, too. :)

Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, courage to change the things i can, and wisdom to know the difference.

----------------

another final interview for me today at 9pm. i hate to go out of our house at night but what can i do there is no earlier schedule available and i badly need a job. kung pwede lang na di na magtrabaho. hay. bakit kaya lagi na lang akong walang choice? i know one has always a choice but i have to consider the people around me, too. i will be very selfish kung yung sarili ko lang iisipin ko. bakit ba napaka-kumplikado ng buhay? d b pwedeng simple na lang? kahit ako d ko alam ang sagot. gusto ko lang naman ng maayos na trabaho. meron naman ako dating trabaho kung bakit kse biglang nagsara. hindi ko alam kung malas lang talaga ako kse tignan nyo ha?! ung appraisal ko at salary increase dapat nung feb 7 pero dahil d n kme pinapasok since jan 15, wala na. kainis. hay, ang buhay nga naman parang life talaga.

No comments: