Thursday, December 18, 2008

got it! finally

finally, i got my first dslr last tuesday. after 3 years of striving to save so i can get one... finally, the long wait is over. it was a nerve wracking travel going to hidalgo, quiapo because it was my first time to go there alone. it was an experience looking for the camera shop alone, too. i am glad that everything went well and i've been excitedly fiddling with my new toy since tuesday night. though, i have not gotten too familiar with it. i still need to sleep and go to work you know. hehehe... i hope i'll get used to it and be able to capture good pictures at my friends wedding on saturday. wish me luck. :)

2 comments:

Rui said...

three years is a long time..I almost feel guilty now, for anything i haven't waited for.. but thats amazing and i hope you enjoy your new camera! congratulations :D have fun and good luck!

russ said...

thanks. :) yeah i know it's a long time. it's just that whenever i try to save up. i end up losing my job or i had to pay for something urgent. you know, priorities. i'll post some of the photos that i will take soon. :)