Wednesday, December 10, 2008

just imagine

i just fell in love with this movie that was not shown mainstream maybe because it's a gay movie. it caught my attention through a newspaper ad. the story was simple and yet i still love it. i am a sucker of romantic films. oh yeah, i am a hopeless romantic. this is the first time i got to watch a movie like this and i am surprised that i love it. i suddenly became a lena headey fan. hehehe... just makes me wonder how i will react if this thing happens to me. finding love in an odd way. i hope i dont get judged by people i love. :)

3 comments:

Rui said...

-raises hand- I also have the guilty pleasure of romantic movies! I've never heard of this one..but it seems interesting! Nothing like I've ever seen before, and I love to expierence new things =) If i ever come across it (I hope) I'll make sure to settle down and give it a try!

russ said...

looks like we have something in common here. :D btw, you can find this movie in youtube. ;)

Rui said...

Definatly, I love love romantic movies, everyone else likes action packed movies in my family, so I rarely get my say. YouTube, I'll check it out this weekend! =)