Monday, December 22, 2008

tale of two weddings

i had a long day last saturday (12.20.08). two of my good friends tied the knot on that date and i had to be there. to be honest, i am not so fond of attending weddings because i do not like the fact that you have to dress and put up with something uncomfortable for the day. the last wedding i attended was my brother's a few years back.

i dunno why i agreed to be there in the first place even if i hated dressing up. maybe i just felt that i had to be there for these 2 special people who had been part of my life. drama... hehehe... yoshie, i kept my promise even if it cost me an arm and a leg. hehehe... ;D

to almira and yoshie, two of my good friends, congratulations and best wishes! i hope that your marriage will be showered with God's blessings! i love you both!

ohhh... i just remembered... welcome to my clan. hehehe... what a coincidence... both of you are now mrs. reyes. hehehe...

---------------------

i would like to confess that this is the first time i enjoyed being in a wedding... maybe because i have a new toy. it kept me busy and i realized that it was fun taking pictures in such an event. i am deeply considering jumping into serious photography soon. maybe do weddings or food photography. i just need to practice and still need to learn a lot. i hope i get good at this. will post the photos soon. i just have to ask a friend to edit it first before i can post it. :)

---------------------

just posting the paintings i recently made. these were given as gifts to my friends who just got married. :)

No comments: