Sunday, November 12, 2006

absent

i wasnt able to go to work yesterday because i had LBM with severe stomach ache. weird because i was on my way to work when i felt that my tummy is aching... that was after i went to the comfort room. i even dressed up and prepared my things for work and drank all the medicines that will ease the pain im feeling... unfortunately, they dont have much of use coz i ended up staying at home. its just weird coz i dont remember eating anything that may cause that diarrhea... hmmm.... all i ate the past days was the maja that my mom and i cooked and the spaghetti i cooked the other day... its just weird... di naman sensitive ang tyan ko sa mga food... unless sira na talaga ung food... ewan ang weird lang talaga... or it might be a sign that im getting older and my immune system is not as good as it was before... oh well...


No comments: