Thursday, November 09, 2006

whiney me??? abba oh?!! :)

day off... i should be feeling great today because i don't have work for 2 days and i'll get to rest but i feel otherwise... siguro dahil badtrip pa rin ako... first, because i have to blog again in my favorite internet cafe because of the incompetent service of our phone company... geez... it's been a week... and there are more reasons to be pissed...

last november 7, marked my third month in my company. when i signed my contract, they told me that i have to wait for three months before i can claim my healthcard. and so i did... on that very day, i checked on its status. all they told me was its still being processed. great!!!... i won't be asking for it if i don't need it. i need to go to my quarterly check up with my surgeon in medical city which is already long overdue. on the otherhand, they should have processed it from the first day i sat foot in that company. geez... inefficient people... here's more...

before i was transfered to inbound and while on training, i was so hopeful that i can finally get one weekend day off... hopefully, its a sunday because i haven't been able to do sunday service for quite sometime. during our transition, i talked to one of our sups asking if it is possible for me to have a sunday-monday off and she told me its possible. so i'm so confident that i would. so here comes our sched for this week and next week. guess what?!!! i didn't get the day off i requested because someone else was favored over me. great, isn't it?!!!... pag minamalas ka nga naman... tsk...tsk...tsk... pasalamat sila at di ako reklamador tulad nung iba... simple lang ung request ko di pa napagbigyan... haay... ang buhay nga naman... parang life... mahirap rin talaga pag masyado kang level-headed... you get taken for granted... haayy...

i just don't get it. since there are a lot of agents manning each shift, why don't they give two or three people the same offs??!! like two agents will be on their restdays on friday-saturday while three will be off on sunday monday... i don't want to curse people... pero aaminin ko... badtrip talaga ako...

don't get me wrong, i'm thankful that i got my requested shift sched. thanks to a colleague who gave way. i owe you one, dude. all of these would be a lot easier to accept kung walang pinaboran... kaso meron e... i'm starting to doubt some people on their intentions... i just don't know where this will lead me...

pasensya na if i'm whining. i just want to get this out and as always my venue is writing. i just want everyone to know na tao rin ako... i get angry... i get pissed... i snap at annoying people... di sa lahat ng oras mabait ako... magaling makisama... at lagi kang iintindihin... i had to write all of these so i'll get over this... so that the next time i bump to those people concerned i can still manage to respect and be casual to them... and eventually forget about it... alam ko mababaw lahat ng sinulat ko ngayon... well... katulad ng sinabi ko kanina... tao rin ako... at may kababawan at times...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah! i'm so proud of you at nagagalit at nagrereklamo ka na. ganito siguro ang pride na naramdaman ni blythe nung inaway ko silang lahat! ahahahh!

Anonymous said...

hahaha... ano vah?! marunong naman ako magalit e... hehehe...