Monday, November 20, 2006

frustration

im a little frustrated today... in what?!!... in life itself... i know this is not me... im not the type of person who whines... i take every problem in life as a challenge and not a blunder... i still manage to see the positive side of life after all those bad things that had happened... since the day my dad left us... i never felt any hatred... i never blamed anyone not even God... nor it changed my positive outlook in life... that's how grounded i am... but what frustrates me is the fact that no matter how hard i try... no matter what i do... i can't give my mom the life she always deserves... haayyy... but still... nothing can stop me from striving hard to fulfill this dream... i hope that one day i'll be able to give her a convenient life... i know i can... sana lang malapit na yun...

No comments: