Sunday, November 26, 2006

long day

i woke up at 8am today to accompany my mom going to antipolo church. i was so sleepy that i slept on the jeepney on our way going to tikling. well, i got home last night at 12am... so there... traffic was so horrible so we got late on the mass. my mom and i ate out. we didn't have time to go out yesterday that's why we did it today. i almost got late going to work. thank God i'm not. :)

my officemate lent me his book about photography. its photo idea index by jim krause. its interesting... i hope i can get a copy of it soon... which gives me an idea... i'll include this on my wishlist for my birthday... well... just something to remind me of the things i have to buy for myself... though, i know i'll end up buying all those things in my wishlist... hehehe...

i had fun today talking with abba, yoshie and hazim. nagconfy kme sa aim... hehehe... wala lang ang kukulit lang namin... sana matuloy ung cook out na plan ni abba... im looking forward to it... sarap kse magluto ni abba e... hehehe...

No comments: