Tuesday, November 14, 2006

back pay... finally...

i went to teletech today to claim my last pay. finally, i got it... it felt like ages before i finally got hold of it. to put it bluntly... it took them three months to process it... haaayyy... ang tagal...

i saw my batchmate and team mate in teletech and we exchange stories on how life went after i left teletech... he told me that i have an incentive for our pay 4 performance when i was still there. he even told me to look for it in my back pay... unfortunately, its not there... i wonder how can i claim it... hmm... i think i have to text him and ask for his help... sayang din un ha?! sabi nya libo din daw un... hahaha...

im just glad that i got my last pay today... mababayaran na namin ung lupa... hehehe...

by the way, today is the start of the novena for our patron saint, st. clement. i just remembered it. unfortunately, di na ako aabot... di bale... nine days naman un so i still have eight days left. :)

No comments: