Wednesday, May 16, 2007

i just had time to go back to my ob-gyn today. syempre, inuna ko muna ung outing bago ako bumalik sa doktor. hehehe...

to be honest, i was so afraid to go back and have my lab tests and ultrasound results interpreted that i might discover a fatal illness. hehehe... paranoid. i just can't help it. i am the only person my mom is depending on. i can't disappoint her.

going to the results, everything was normal except that i have polycystic ovaries that i already know from the day i got the sonography result. i was just so relieved that i just need to take humamet to correct my irregular menstruation and polycystic ovaries. my ob said that people who have polycystic ovary syndrome are insulin resistant. so she prescribed humamet (generic name: metformin) an insulin-sensitizing drug which will also help to reduce my weight because this is also a major factor for irregular menstruation. so, dont be surprised guys if one day you see me a lot thinner than i used to be. :)

1 comment:

ana6elle said...

so did u lose weight with this med? who's your ob? does she have initials, 'EG'?