Wednesday, May 09, 2007

sweetness

everyone's a bit paranoid because of the impending re-shuffle of agents' scheds. well, i can only speak for the people in my shift. of course, a lot wouldn't want to move to a different shift. the same thing for me.

it just came to my attention that our office is offering a 12x3 shift wherein an agent will work for 12 hours a day in a 3 day work week. i am considering to be in that shift so i can save up on transportation and food allowances and hopefully, get a part time job. the downside is the shift will start at 9pm up until 9am the next day. paano na ang tulog ko?!!! hehehe... anyway, i still have to ask my mom what she thinks about it and i will decide later on. :)

----------

i've never been so happy in my shift. masaya kse ang mga tao sa shift ko. lalo na pag kumpleto kme sa inbound. i know some people have noticed that i changed. kse tahimik ako dati. ngayon, maingay, makulit, magulo at outspoken na ako. well, you can't blame me. that's the real me. i just dunno if my attitude towards work and my colleagues have changed, too. i can only assume that i didn't.
only the people around me can tell what is the real score. i just hope i have changed to a better person and not otherwise. i can only hope. :)

No comments: