Wednesday, May 23, 2007

bothered

me and my shiftmates had a blast yesterday. it was kenn's birthday and we had a lot of food during our shift. grabeh, sobrang busog kme lahat. kenn brought two dozens of crispy creme doughnuts. armi, kenn's gf, sent a birthday cake and ice cream. while mamu yvette and paula bought pizza for him. di pa dun natapos un, after the shift meron pang inuman. hehehe... ang saya talaga ng samahan ng mga taga-mid shift. next stop namin, baguio. by the end of june yun. hehehe...

-------------

my brother texted me last night. after a lot of years of that he had moved out of our house, not communicating and not even seeing my mom, he is suddenly asking us if he can move back in with us. yeah, his other woman had left him and went back to her family in laguna. she cant take the not so luxurious life my brother can offer. so, my brother is begging us if can move back.

it seems that the wounds from the past he had left my mom has not healed. though, my mom still thinks about him. yeah, mothers will always be mothers but i definitely think there is a limitation to all of it. and i guess, my mom had reached that already. i cant blame her for i was there when everything had happened. i just dunno what her decision will be. i just hope its the best for all of us.

No comments: