Saturday, May 12, 2007

mahirap maging mahirap

im not myself today. well, i can say partly that i am. i am not in a good mood today for some reason i dunno. i was feeling ok on my way to work. all of a sudden, i dont want to talk anymore. i am somewhat feeling indifferent. oh well, its one of my mood swings again. tsk... tsk...

on my way to work today, i was staring blankly to the places i pass by. yup, my mind's floating. i just realized how financially painful it is to contruct a new house. damn. i cant even think of any way to get a whopping 1.6M to build a simple 60 sqm house. yeah, that was the amount quoted by my grade school classmate and friend when we talked last thursday. to be honest, i got sad, knowing that i can not produce such amount of money in less than a year or even a year with the meager salary im getting monthly. i already considered getting a loan from pagibig fund but even if i get the loan, i am sure that the monthly amortization wont be less than 15k which unfortunately, i cannot afford. sad. i am so disappointed with myself. i just dunno what to do anymore that my head hurts.

di ko naman kse akalaing isang araw, kakailanganin naming umalis sa lugar na kinalakhan ko. hindi talaga sumagi sa isipan ko un. the past 28 years of my life was spent there. kung alam ko lang di sana mas nagsumikap akong mag-ipon. hay... buhay... parang life...

hindi ko alam kung saan ako dadalhin nito. i just hope i still manage to keep my sanity. my last resort na lang siguro is to get a job abroad para matupad ko lang tong pangarap ng nanay na magkaalis sa lugar namin at magkaroon ng sariling bahay at lupa. kayo na bahala sa akin Lord. :)

No comments: