Friday, October 13, 2006

"eye" like this subject

since i started sketching, i've been fascinated with the human eye. and because i like to do portraits, i made sure that i'll be able to give justice to the eyes of my subjects. so, i devoted much of my time paying attention to the details of the human eye and capturing it on my sketch pad. according to the people who have seen my portrait sketches, they gave enough justice to the subject.

i just realized that the reason i like the human eye is because it is expressive. as they say it, it's the window to the our souls. i just feel that if i look at the eyes of the people, i see into them. i get to understand them more. it's like being one with them... weird... hahaha...

last night before going to sleep, i just felt like taking this picture. well... i'm just going back to basics... my basic subject... :)

by the way, it's friday the 13th... wala lang... :)

photo taken using my not so high pixeled camera phone.

2 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

russ said...

hey alex! thanks for visiting my site. hope u like it. :)