Sunday, October 22, 2006

split

my supervisor approached me during the start of my shift to tell me that i'll be attending a training next week. its an american language training, if i remember it right. its going to start on tuesday. that means that i'll have a split off for this week. well... that's fine with me as long as my other day off will be a weekend so i can go to church. by the way, this is the start of my transition to inbound. well... i don't have much of a choice. they are counting on me that i'll be able to handle the job accordingly. its just hard because of their expectations. wow! pressure!... i just hope i'll be able to meet, if not all, at least most of them. sana lang 'di madali ang buhay ko dito sa kumpanyang 'to nang dahil sa paglipat nila sa akin sa inbound!... hehehe... though, i'm still optimistic and i hope that i'll be able to stay here until i'm sure with my employment in IBM. which reminds me that i have to cancel my plans of going to IBM again and schedule it some other time. geez... i hope everything will be fine... i know i'll have a better future with IBM but first i have to pass their employment process... i'm hoping for the best... the best for the both of us... my mom and i... wish me luck folks! :)


No comments: