Tuesday, October 10, 2006

rain + juliene

since i was a kid, i've always hated the rain. especially when i need to go somewhere and suddenly it pours. i just don't like the feeling of getting stuck in traffic while on your way to work and getting late. and all the efforts exerted not to get late were put to waste. i don't like the mess it does with my clothes. and lastly, flood which is the usual cause of traffic.

which reminds me that on my way going to work today, i got stuck in traffic on c-5 road in front of tiendesitas. the reason... it's flooded in front of SM hypermart. great, isn't it? the only consolation i had is that i did not get late... almost. whew!!

i had a chance to see my sister-in-law today. coincidentally, we rode the same fx going to ortigas. my brother and her has been separated for more than a year now. i haven't seen my niece since the day they left our house. it's been a year and i hardly noticed it. i missed my niece and her funny antics... ang likot sobra!!! my sister-in-law showed me her pictures. she's all grown up and ang taba!!!!!!!! she showed me her cellphone and i was really laughing when i saw my niece's video... she was doing a belly dancing act. ang galing kumembot!! the thought made me a little sad coz i no longer see her and the fact that she won't recognize me anymore... sad...

she was my favorite photo subject. here is her last photo that i took:

she's only a year and 6 months old in that picture. now, she's already 2 years and 8 months old...





among all her pictures that i took, this is my most favorite. she's barely a year old in this picture and won't even smile but i was able to capture a nice picture of her. you may say i'm a bad tita but she looks like tweety bird here. hehehe....

isn't she cute???! i really miss her... :)

the above photos are original works and owned by the author.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

magaling kumembot? mana sa iyo!!! hwhhwhwehheheheh!!