Friday, October 27, 2006

sms tv moderator

yesterday was the last day of our speech training. we were only given 3 days for it. i must admit that was a breeze... i wish we had more time... well... i always liked training. maybe because it takes you out of the routinary work that you do... provides room for improvement in a classroom type of environment... the truth is... i've always liked to sit in a classroom and watch as my teacher/trainer talk in front of the class... maybe its because i've always wanted to try training people... but definitely not with soft skills coz i know i have my own lapses...

during those three days of training, i had fun. i have really crazy co-trainees. i had a good time too because i had a refresher. it's been 5 months since the last time i had attended an intensive english speech
training. that was in teletech but product training was more intense there... i won't elaborate on that anymore. :)

this coming sunday, we will have one more day for our product training. next week will be a lot different. we will start our nesting period and will start taking calls... the same thing i used to do in convergys and teletech. as much as i don't want to transfer to inbound cs, i had to. i know there is a reason my supervisors want me there... i honestly think that faith wants me there, too. whatever that reason is, i know God wants me to do this and He knows i can handle this. in my entire life, He hadn't given me any challenge that i was not able to handle. so i guess this is just one of them.

goodbye, smstv... i know that though they promised that they will put us back to our previous posts if they don't find us fit for inbound cs... i think i'll be staying there for good... knowing myself, i face challenges head on and do my best to excel in the task at hand... sometimes i push myself to the limit... sana lang di ako mapagod at biglang bumitaw... or else... i'll end up hopping to another company again. :)


No comments: