Saturday, March 31, 2007

loser

i can't help but feel miserable about myself. though, i am trying hard to shake it off. i never felt this financially unstable ever since i started working. yeah, i never had that big savings since the day i started working but financially i can say that i am confident that i have an ample amount. it seems life is making things hard for me again. it all started last january and from that day onwards things are getting worst each day. i am just wondering when will it ever stop. siguro ang solusyon na lang talaga ay ang mangibang bayan ako. i just don't get it. i always work hard for anything that i get myself into... whether jobs, hobbies, etc... and yet i am still here stagnant without any future. yeah, maybe i haven't found my luck yet. but the thing is when will it ever come? how would i ever find it? i've already searched for it everywhere to no avail. i have been working for 7 years now and eto pa rin ako parang walang kinabukasan. i just can't help but think if i am cursed. forget it... i'm just ranting.

---------------------

i went to abba's place yesterday to help her install an antivirus to her laptop. she showed me the place where her cousin and her will set up a business. the location is nice and i like her idea of what she wants to do with the place. i got so excited with it that i want to see the finished product. hehehe... (abba pressure. hehehe...) we headed to her home after 30 mins i think and right after arriving, i proceeded with installing the antivirus. abba cooked sukiyaki for me minus the beef because i
don't eat meat during fridays... just for the lenten season. :) it tastes good. basta si abba nagluto, the best at masarap talaga. ok ba, dude?! :) btw, abba's responsible for my blog's banner. ganda di ba?! thanks dear. :)

btw, she gave me a pair of slippers. i took some pics of my new slippers but i like this one the most. i should have brought them home the last time i went to her place. i just forgot to bring them home. meron na ako magagamit pag nagtag-ulan. hehehe... yuck, poor di man lang makabili ng slippers. hehehe... she also lent me her copy of anansi boys by neil gaiman. i won't be able to read it until i am done with eragon. :)

--------------------

last thursday, i decided to walk around our area to take pics. i saw that the saints in our town are in exhibit. so, i decided to go there and take some pics. while taking pics, i saw my niece whom i haven't seen for more than a year already. the reason is my brother and my sister-in-law got separated and my niece stayed with her mom's family. she's all grown up. it's just sad that my niece doesn't recognize me anymore. oh well, that is life. here are her stolen pics that i took. just like the old days. hehehe.


she doesn't look the same anymore. she's all grown up and she's far from the cute little girl i used to photograph. refer to the her pics in the photoslide to see what i mean.


here are some of the pics that i took last thursday from the exhibit:















will try to take more pics on palm sunday and good friday. :)

No comments: