Wednesday, March 07, 2007

there's still hope

yesterday, i didn't waste anytime to talk with my training supervisor. it was her whom i discussed with my condition before transferring to a voice account and that is a salary adjustment. she told me 3 months ago that we will get the said increase after 3 months after our performance has been evaluated and if we are deemed fit to the position we were given. so i agreed with their condition and waited for the third month. that third month is coincidentally the same month of my regularization and so i assumed that when they handed me my regularization papers and salary adjustment, it already contains the promised salary increase for moving from a non-voice account to a voice account. by the way, that is the cause of my disappointment a few days back. i was given a shed of light when i spoke with my training supervisor and told me that our salary adjustment is being processed. the only question i have in mind is if it will materialize. i just hope it's not another empty promise from the admin. oh well, i'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed.

No comments: