Saturday, March 17, 2007

why does it always rain on me??!!

this video says everything i am currently feeling. just listen to the lyrics. hehehe...



------------------------
i almost got late today because of the driver of the fx i rode. first, he waited for ages to leave the terminal. second, he drived like a snail. third, he stopped at everyone who's waiting for a ride. fourth, he asked me to get off his fx in the middle of the intersection telling me i should have get off a few minutes earlier. hello! he was in the middle of the street! if his car gets hit by another car, for sure he will blame me. i was just so nice not to answer back because i was in a rush to get off his fx so i wont get late. grrr... i am really wondering when will all of these stop? no incentive pay last march 15th... i can't even afford to see a movie... i really need a break and that is what i am going to do.
-----------------------
i'll be on blog leave this week. i will take a break from work and if fate leads me to the light at the end of the tunnel, i might leave for good. wish me luck guys. :)

No comments: