Tuesday, January 16, 2007

battle against boredom

it's 3:37pm and i'm a little bored. i only had 5 calls for the past hour and a half. don't get me wrong... i like how relaxed my work is but i just dunno why i've been feeling this way since the start of the week. this started when they moved my off from friday-saturday to thursday-friday. it's not a big deal, though. it doesn't matter what days my offs are as long as i stay on my current shift... bonus na if i get the off i wanted. hay... im bored.

--------------

i saw an old colleague on tv (homeboy) this morning. her name is nyay, sister of nyoy volante and she was my officemate at convergys. she left the company earlier than i did. we were just acquaintances. i don't even know if she will remember me if we bump into each other. anyway, i'm just glad to see her on tv with his brothers. it seems like she's doing good. :)

-------------

it seems like from this day forward. i'll be up to my battle with boredom. geez... i think i should bring something to read here or bring my sketch pad and pencils and do some doodles while i'm letting time pass by. oh well... i hope i succeed in this battle. wish me luck! :)

-------------

i'm meeting up abba on friday. hopefully, yoshie and andie will be joining us too. the reason... i'll post it here soon. secret muna... baka ma-unsyami pa e... hehehe...

No comments: