Monday, January 01, 2007

happy new year!

it's already 2007. how time flies. the next thing i know i grew another year older. hahaha... it will be just a few days from now. hehehe... but for now, i'd like to greet everyone a happy new year. thanks to all the people who have been part of my 2006 especially to all of my friends. most especially to my bestest friends... abba, yosh and blythe. more years together and i hope our bond will be stronger as the years pass. :) i love you all! to my best buddy, love, i hope you find whatever you are looking for this year. i love you. to my mom who has always been my strength, thank you. i'm looking for more years with you in our new home. i don't often say this, pero alam nyo na mahal ko kayo. :)

i'm really looking forward for this year. in fact, i have high hopes.
i hope that i'll get to keep my job and get regularized and eventually get a decent salary increase. i hope this year my mom and i will be moving to a new house and will celebrate christmas and new year there. i hope to start my computer shop this year, too. hopefully, i'll be able to finally buy my dream camera. i just hope that everything will fall into their right places. God speed. :)

No comments: