Sunday, January 14, 2007

sunday

sunday. im lazy again. i've been feeling a lot sleepier than usual since january started. i used to get up at about 9:30am every morning during work days but now i'm too lazy to wake up at 10:30am. i am also supposed to bring my stool sample to patient's first for the renewal of my hmo card but as i have mentioned i'm too lazy. oh well...

it's sunday. and i have work. i almost got late because the fx i was riding had to wait for his unit to be fully loaded by passengers before he will leave and drive to makati. good thing i made it on time.

sunday. i'm all alone here in my post. it's my partner's off today so i'm left here all alone to do our work. pagkakataon ko na sanang makabawi ng sign ups but unfortunately, kahapon pa nagda-down ang internet connection namin so we had to log out. so eto ako ngayon nakatunganga at walang ginagawa kungdi magsulat sa blog na di ko alam kung kelan ko maipo-post. i just hope that the connection will resume soon. i badly need all the sign ups i can get today and tomorrow. i'm hoping that i'll reach the 91 sign ups by january 27 to get the highest amount of incentive. this will help us a lot... me and my mom... God speed.

i had a weird dream last night or was it this morning. all i remember was i was talking to my brother, my father and some people i don't remember meeting in a house i don't even recognize. i was not even talking. i was pouring out my anger. i was shouting at them. it's just so weird. if you will ask me if i feel any hatred towards my father after leaving us in favor of his mistress and stopped giving my mom financial support and placing on my shoulders the burden of supporting my mom... honestly, i can't answer that question... the reason... i don't feel anything... i'm just too numb to feel anything... that's why that dream was so weird. up to this moment, i'm thinking what does it mean and why i dreamt about it when i never wasted my time thinking of them nor the things they did to my mom and me because i don't dwell. i don't want to... so i can still see the world as a nice place to live and that my life is still worth living... weird dream... really...

No comments: