Thursday, January 04, 2007

happy new year frogs!!!!!!!!

the management just started the year with a bang.

today, we were informed that the management is under cost cutting measures as per instructions of our seattle office. how nice of them to think of retracking our monthly allowances as part of the cost cutting measures! they are such genuises! they deserve a big round of applause and a standing ovation for such action. wala lang naman ung allowance na un e... those were for food and transpo only. ang ganda, di ba?! what a way to start the year. thank you, HR and admin! it's so encouraging! we appreciate it!

God is still good. good thing, i have some options to consider. ibm called me today asking about my pending application with them and i think they were just right on time. fortunately, i did not close my doors from them and asked if there are any available positions aside from csr. the girl told me that she will assess my resume and will call me back. i just hope she does.

in the next days, i will definitely contact some of my friends who can help me get a new job the soonest possible time. i might jump boats again but hopefully i'll be on the right boat this time.

what a way to end my work week! and what a nice birthday present for me! :( thanks a lot!

No comments: