Tuesday, January 02, 2007

gratitude to 2006

i cannot say that i had the best 2006. i had my own ups and downs. but i can say that i had made the right decisions on a lot of things during that year and i think it is only right to say thanks to all the people and the organizations that made the past year generally good. so here it goes:

to convergys: thank you for the years of experience and the good reputation i acquired from working there.

to amn: for the experience i got from working as an internet researcher.

to teletech: for the knowledge i got from all the pressures that my product trainer gave me and the sleepless days i had because of that pressure. i owe you all the technical knowledge i know right now.

to abba: sa walang sawang pagbasa ng blog ko... teka isip ako ng mas madrama... hehehe... seryoso na... thanks for the friendship and sa paniniwala mo na magaling akong photographer at merong potential na artist. :)

to yoshie: for making my boring afternoons at work worthwhile dahil sa walang sawang pakikipagchat sa akin. thank you for the friendship at laging pakikinig sa mga far from possible wishes ko kasama na ang mga rants ko. hehehe... :)

to blythe: kahit na laging wala ka sa eksena... alam ko na busy ka sa buhay mommy ngaun... salamat for the gift of friendship. :)

to love: for the friendship that defied distance and time... ano pa ba masasabi ko?! i know that i'll always have a friend in you and vice versa. :)

to meera: who never failed to check me out. ang nag-iisang friend ko since elementary til now. hehehe...

to my sups here at bluefrog: thanks for believing in me. i'll do my best not to disappoint you guys! :)

to the new friends i made last year: i'm glad i met you guys. thanks for the gift of friendship :)

to the angel who made my employment at bluefrog possible: i owe you a lot. if not for you, i won't find any working place this enjoyable. thanks a lot! may the good Lord bless you.

to my mom: for putting up with me the entire year. i hope i can give you a better life this year. :)

to all of those people who have been part of my life last year. i am looking forward to more years with you. :)

there were not so good things that happened to me and my mom last year but i don't wanna dwell on those anymore. i just want to think of the good things that had happened so i can start the new year right. i hope all of you guys will have a prosperous new year too! cheers to 2007! :)

No comments: