Monday, January 08, 2007

post birthday blues

i had a blast on celebrating my 28th birthday this year. i celebrated thrice... hahaha... kawawa naman bulsa ko... hehehe... i had a pre-birthday celebration last january 5 with a few friends and my mom. the next day, january 6 (sa mga di nakakaalam, ka-birthday ko si ate shawie... hehehe...) my mom and i went to see a movie because i promised her that we are going to go out on my birthday and so we did. yesterday, i had to treat my officemates because rio, one of my friends here at the office bought a mango roll for me. favorite ko un e! yummy! hehehe... so yun medyo broke ako ngaun... not to mention ung mga SVI friends ko who are asking for a birthday treat... waaahhh... oh well... i'm sure i'll be able to handle this... hehehe...

----------------------

i'm still in a dilemma... i dunno if i'll be leaving my current work soon or wait for my regularization and decide by that time... oh well... bahala na! :)

No comments: