Sunday, January 07, 2007

pre-birthday celeb

i've decided to have a pre-birthday celebration last january 5 with a few friends and chose my bestest ones. unfortunately, blythe was not available because tamtam had an accident. so the three of us, abba, yoshie and me together with my mom had a pre-birthday celebration. abba cooked for all of us. she prepared her famous pasta marticiana, fried chicken breast fillet with capers and some vegetable salad with vinaigrette dressing. oh, i almost forgot to mention abba's peach crepe with chocolate syrup... yummy! hehehe... i will post all the pictures after yoshie have cropped them... hehehe... for the meantime, here are some of the pics. :)





mouth-watering peach crepe... hehehe... too bad i was so stuffed that i can only afford to eat one. hahaha...

me and my girlfriends :)


i had fun that night. my mom did too. sa birthday ulit ni yoshie... hehehe... :)

No comments: