Sunday, January 28, 2007

novena for impossible requests

again, this is from the girltalk forum. i just wanna share it. :)

Hail Holy Queen....


Virgin of the Incarnation, a thousand times we greet thee, a thousand times we praise thee for thy joy when God was incarnated in thee.

Because though art so powerful, a virgin and mother of God, grant what we ask of thee for the love of God.
- mention your intention
- repeat above for every intention

Memorare

Remember O most Gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to they protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee. O virgin of virgins, my mother to thee I cry, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. Mother of the word incarnate despise not my petitions but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Blessed and praised be the most Holy Sacrament of the altar in Heaven, on earth and everywhere.

No comments: