Wednesday, January 17, 2007

too busy to write something today. too busy keeping myself busy. labo ba?! hehehe... i brought my doodle sketch pad which was given by abba. brought it to have something to do today other than taking in calls. i'm successful today in my battle against boredom. i didn't finish the sketch though. will finish it on saturday when i come back.

here's my sked for the following days:

tomorrow. will run errands for my mom and watch some dvds. go to the market perhaps. make peach crepes. hehehe...

friday. will see abba, yoshie, blythe and lemuel. will apply somewhere. wish us luck. :) will get the starmagic catalog for 2007. i badly want to have this. i hope i can still get my copy. :)

saturday. back to work and will finish my sketch. back to boredom. hehehe...

hey, dont get me wrong. i love my work. i really do. i've been through a lot of stressful work already and this is the kind of work i've always wanted to have. i just have some issues with the pay though. i think everybody does. hehehe... :)

No comments: