Friday, September 22, 2006

brainteaser

i wasn't able to write here for two days. it was my off. there's just nothing to write about... hehehe... i usually spend my offs at home. literally resting... as in sleep. hahaha... but i was able to finish a book during that time. :) im up to my next book. hopefully, i'll be able to finish it in a few days. mas manipis sya compared dun sa una... tsaka mas malaki ang font size ng mga letters nya... hehehe...

it's the first day of my work week. i started my shift by filling out a form for my 201 file. when i'm done, i gave it to my supervisor. on my way back to my station, i caught a glimpse of a brainteaser in excel format from a colleague so i asked her to send me a copy. i really love those things though i don't usually get to solve it entirely. i like the feel of making my brain work. weird huh?!... i know... :)

i spent a couple of hours solving the puzzle but i gave up after answering 24 out of thirty. nawalan na ako ng gana kse un katabi ko ina-announce un sagot so wala nang challenge... hehehe... anyway, i enjoyed doing the puzzle... if u like to try it out you can click here for the puzzle. hope u enjoy as much as i did... hehehe...

i can't get enough of this brainteasers... so i tried taking the super IQ test at web.tickle.com... here's the result... hehehe

Russ, your IQ score is 109

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Practical Wordsmith. This means you are practical, detail-oriented, and know a good thing when you see it. Your thinking is clear and your reality is accurate. You are also highly organized. Your secret weapon is your verbal acuity. You use words to eloquently convey your ideas to others and are very good at expressing yourself in both personal and professional situations.

i'm not so sure kung totoo toh! hahaha...

No comments: