Sunday, September 03, 2006

it's one lazy sunday again. unfortunately, i can't just lay and bum around in our house. i have work. yeah... right... i still can't get used to it. i have been working in a call center environment for a long time but i was lucky enough to have a weekend rest day. well, that's life... you can't have everything you want. hahaha... i'm just glad i was able to do my sunday obligation today. i haven't been able to attend sunday mass for three weeks already. good thing i woke up early this morning. hope it continues... :)

i'm looking forward to my next off. aside from a scheduled meeting with some friends, i'm starting to do some sketches again and hopefully, i can finish them soon. it's been months since i last held my pencil and sketch pad. iba talaga pag-stressed ka, it drains you out. i have a lot of ideas in mind that needs to be put on my sketch pad. i have to take learning how to use chalk pastels seriously. ok naman yung first attempt ko kaya lang di ko na natuloy kse nagkatrabaho ako. para naman di puro black and white ang karamihan ng trabaho ko... puro pencil drawing kse. :) eto nga naka-budget na yung susunod kong sweldo to buy other colors of chalk pastels that i don't have tsaka canson paper. i had some chat with my brother when he asked me to take pictures of his recent works. he gave me some tips and pointers on how to use chalk pastels. kaya ayun, i got inspired to try it again. hehehe... which reminds me that ghee, my friend from convergys, was asking me to make a painting for her. she's not in a rush naman daw. she wants a painting for her room in pampanga. i haven't seen her room so di ko alam kung babagay ba yung iniisip ko. anyway, i have a lot of time to do it because she is in canada. tsaka wala naman syang choice kse di ko pa nagagawa e. hehehe...


No comments: