Tuesday, September 05, 2006

it's my day off tomorrow. it's such a breeze. i didn't notice it at all. well, i think that is how it is when you're happy with your work. you lose track of time minus the stress. hahaha... i'm really thankful for this opportunity. God is really good. :) hope it lasts.

which reminds me... one day to go and i'll be meeting up with my friends. i'm sure it will be a really, really fun day. :)

i have a couple of plans in mind. i'm taking my interest in photography to a higher level. i am planning to study photography early next year. my goal is to enroll in fppf on march... para magandang kumuha ng pictures kse summer. :) hopefully, matuloy... if things are going to be smooth for me here in my new job, then most probably it will push through. i'm settling for a second hand film SLR camera muna before i invest to a good digital SLR camera. pag-iipunan ko muna un DSLR. un kseng film SLR i can buy it in Hidalgo for a really cheap price. so dun muna siguro tsaka na ung brandnew kse un pa lang ang kaya ng budget e. hehehe... i've heard that it is better to start with a film SLR so you will learn the value of light... that's what i heard. :) but if someone can give me a good deal for a DSLR camera, of course, i'll grab the opportunity and take it. hehehe... anyway, whichever way it is, i think that it is just right to start from the basics... and that's most probably what i'm going to do... i'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

for the rest of my plans... i'd write them down in the following days. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

russ, i'm so worried na i'll spoil the plans. ako pa naman tong nag set ng date. hayayay!let's try lunch at least.