Wednesday, September 06, 2006

day off... but i had to wake up early to go to the market. i had to buy our weekly supply of food. well... this is already routinary. my mom can't do this anymore so its my turn now. :)

after lunch, my brother asked me to take pictures of his recent works and accompanied him to have them printed. i had to leave after a few minutes to buy my mom some medicines she needs. i don't know what's with this day but while inside mercury drugstore, i broke a bottle of mayonnaise that i was suppose to buy. geez... sayang!!! no one saw me when the bottle fell and broke but i felt that i had to tell them and pay for it. this is the first time this happened to me. im the type of person who is very cautious when it comes to breakable stuff. well... there is always a first time. :) dahil dun nakalimutan ko bumili ng meryenda namin ng nanay... haaayy...

di ko alam kung tuloy ang meet up namin tomorrow. abba have to do something. i don't know if she can squeeze it to her sched. but it's fine kung di matutuloy. there's always a next time naman. :)

No comments: