Friday, September 08, 2006

i had to leave home early today to be in the office at exactly 1pm. it's the tentative date of my contract signing which reminds me it's been a month since i started here in my new work. still, i am thankful that i've got my first salary last august 31st without any job contract. as expected, nothing happened today. just like those days i was requested to come in early. my effort was put to waste once again. too bad... i don't know until when do they plan to do this. haaaayyyy...

they tell me whenever i check on my contract signing date that the contract has been prepared and is ready for signing and yet they don't hand it to me so i can sign it. i dunno what they are waiting for. geez... i'm losing my patience. i hope i won't do anything drastic in the next few days. they can't blame me... i just wanted to feel a little assurance. that's it... well... good luck!


No comments: