Friday, September 08, 2006

i think i had enough

my patience is already wearing thin... i think i already had enough... i've got the final blow that tested my patience today on how i would react on the untoward incidences that i have been dealing with. i asked my supervisor if she can help me with my problem with my contract. she was so nice to call the HR manager who keeps rescheduling my contract signing... and so she did again. this time it will be on monday at 9:00am. what's freaking me out is that i had to go here at 9:00am just to sign that stupid contract and go to work til 11pm because my shift sched is 3pm-11pm. geez... i have a shift on sunday til 11pm and i'll get home at 1am. considering that i am going to show up at 9am the next day, i'll only sleep for 4 hours and rush to the office to make it at 9am. it's rush hour 'mind you. after that, i have to go somewhere to "waste" time and be back at 3pm for my shift. and they expect me to be productive by then. geez... was it my fault that i wasn't able to sign my contract???!!! kse ganun ung lumalabas e... i always show up whenever they tell me to come in early for the contract. sila un di tumutupad sa usapan. ang dami nilang dahilan! and still, i gave them a lot of chances. but now, they are getting into my nerves. i just dunno where this will take me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool lang dude. siguro you're just sore kasi you don't have anyone to hang out with while "wasting time". hehe. ganun talaga naman sa mga call center eh, di ka pa nasanay. eh ung paycheck ko na 7 months in the making eh! hahha!mwah!

russ said...

siguro nga... hehehe...